Saturday, January 10, 2009

birthdays

Happy 40th to my brother, John....architect extraordinaire, living it up this weekend in Dublin.
Have a great time!
This week my Charlotte would have turned 14.
Many feelings have surfaced, resurfaced, you name it.
I fought against posting about her and posting some photos I found, but knew that it would be helpful for me to do so. Not to mention, I think these photos are adorable.
In the top photo, she was 9 weeks young. In the middle, she was introducing sister Sophie to her way of life. In the last, she was playing with little Maria B...ever so gentle and ever so sweet.
I  crazy miss her.

2 comments:

  1. I love those pictures of Charlotte. She is missed and thought of everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, wonderful human Charlotte had. I'm so glad you shared these memories.

    ReplyDelete