Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rainy Sundays

Rainy Sundays are such a great excuse...to be lazy.
Not today  though for us, lots to do. New changes for us around here including some subtle changes to the blog and the website.  The dogs wanted a more active part in the blog, so I have arranged for them to pop on here and there. They will share their thoughts on the best new products in petland that make their life so happy.  I am happy to share that I am attending Learnfest 2009 in Atlanta next week. Very, very exciting...I have heard great things about this workshop.
I think as a photographer, particularly a new photographer, education is so crucial.
I am excited to learn, get inspired and meet other photographers who are passionate about their art and their individual success.
In the meantime, will leave you with some recent photos of some cuties this winter.
Henry makes his home in Provincetown and Mr Bruin is an islander.
Have a great rest of the weekend and we will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment