Monday, March 30, 2009

slow but steady

Spring is just taking its own sweet time for us up here in New England, however, 
the tulip bulbs I planted in November are starting to poke their way out of the cold ground.
I am crazy excited about these since I planted them all over the yard in memory of my girl, Charlotte.
I am expecting them to be pretty mature by the time I arrive back from Atlanta.
Let's hope the deer don't get to them first as they seem to be pretty hungry these days.
With the promise of Spring comes the promise of plenty of great beach days ahead, and lots of cool beach action.
So with that in mind, I added Harold to my camera bag today and can't wait to take him with me on some upcoming adventures. For now, he will have to wait; and I will continue to wait for that first beautiful tulip.

3 comments:

  1. I think Harold wants to come live with me. ; )
    I'm really looking forward to seeing your New England Spring Time photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Shot Maria! What lens did you use on this one? Its so crisp ,clear and closeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooohoooo girl, that is Mr Harold...70-200 f/2.8..yummy, yum yum

    ReplyDelete