Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bruiser and Lulu

Bruiser and Lulu are both seven years young beautiful pugs. I had such a great time with them and their Mom on Halloween at Jetties Beach. They have visited more countries in Europe than I could ever hope to. Bruiser was hit by a car while living in Dublin, and has a cranial nerve injury that makes it difficult to mobilize his tongue. In true dog fashion, he plays and grabs balls as if there was never an injury.
Lulu is petite, somewhat more reserved (except when chasing seagulls in her pink tutu outfit) and a little love bug.
Their Mom thinks they are exceptional. I have to agree with her.
What a wonderful opportunity I had to meet them all.

2 comments:

  1. Love the one with mom in the background too!
    And that tutu is a riot! Did you get shots with her in it chasing those seagulls? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get some shots of her chasing them...too cute!

    ReplyDelete