Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks...

I will make this list as short as possible.
The long version of what I am thankful for would be extraordinary.
I will narrow it down to 10 as most of you who are reading my blog don't have that much time...no particular order (except for the first three)
1. My incredibly beautiful, supportive and sassy mother 
2. that she has been healing so beautifully from two surgeries back to back in the last 2 weeks (thank you skilled physicians and thank you good chemistry)
3. the incredible friendships I have maintained, as well as the wonderful people who have recently entered my life in so many different ways
4. Smartwool socks
5. the sweet babies that I love so much, Sophie and Zach
6. coffee
7. Scott Kelby (if you are reading this, do you want to get married?)
8. tennis balls
9. teamwork (I love you guys: NCH ER staff and TJL's team)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone....

3 comments:

  1. What a nice idea!
    I'll keep your mom in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Maria.. Love your list, LOVE smartwool socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Maria. Great shots! I LOVE smartwool...

    ReplyDelete