Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ooops

Oh my goodness...
My mother will be horrified.
I have to admit I am a bit embarrassed that I have forgotten my manners.
Yes, yes I know. I forgot to introduce myself and my most wonderful dogs.
I am the owner of Charlotte Carey Pet Photography and am assisted on a regular basis by goldens Sophie and Zach, ages 5 and 1 respectively.
Charlotte Carey (aka Char Char Love) was my first dog, also a golden retriever. She was the love of my life and has inspired me to photograph other incredible pets and their people.
Without further ado, my trusty assistants Sophie and Zachary.
As I am sure you can imagine, you will be seeing a lot of them around these parts.....

2 comments:

  1. Love your goldens! What a wonderful place to photograph dogs - the island of Nantucket!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pups!!

    One of my coworkers has two INSANE goldens that I am dying to photograph. : )

    ReplyDelete