Sunday, October 19, 2008

Windy wishes

I have grown to love the windiest of days. I love the different sounds. I love the way it picks up my dogs' ears. I love how they then sniff into the wind with half closed eyes. I love the way it makes for a great excuse to stay indoors and make soup. We get lots of windy days, today is no exception.
Nevertheless, we managed to get a long walk in this morning and shoot a couple of keepers.
Did I mention how much I adore my boy Zach?
Did I mention how somewhere in the past nine weeks since adopting him, I have fallen madly in love? No, eh....yeah, right.
I will reserve further discussion of him until a future post so that I can finish all I set out to do today, but suffice to say he is wondrous.

2 comments:

  1. With a face like that, how could you not fall in love??

    Guess who has Max again? We are keeping him this time. He's got an irresistable face too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is lucky to have such a great human! Great images Maria!

    ReplyDelete