Monday, December 1, 2008

How many can you find?

How many goldens are in this picture? I have to admit when I took it, I did not realize that little rascal was trying to get some fame also. Sophie felt like some photos today, she doesn't usually like the camera. Beautiful day here on the rock, high 50's. (Hey to us New Englanders, that is wonderful on the first day of December). Check out my little girl's curly ears...I don't know what I love more about her, those ears or those eyes with perpetual stars in them.
May you all have a bit of golden light and your own form of golden love...

4 comments:

  1. Oh my.. love the hidden golden... Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, love the hidden golden.. Lovely work Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, that second picture is too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shot with both pups! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete