Friday, December 12, 2008

Sweet champion girl

I feel very blessed to have had the opportunity to meet Miss Emma, a champion Scottie who is sadly battling cancer.
Her parents asked me to photograph her on a beautiful Cape Cod Saturday afternoon.
She played with us at the beach, chased seagulls, alerted a kayaker that the beach was hers, and then she introduced me to her three Scottie siblings. She never let on that she wasn't feeling well.
Her parents are absolutely head over heels for her. She has been their pride and joy.
I keep Emma in my thoughts daily and hope that she continues to fight as hard as she can.
She is a beauty through and through. Thanks Deb and Charlie for the opportunity to meet all of you and share an afternoon with your wonderful family.
 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, beautiful dog and family member. Lovely images Maria. Emma's humans will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, beautiful dog and family member. I know her human will be thrilled with these images.

    ReplyDelete