Friday, December 12, 2008

My girl

Oh, I hate rainy days when I am missing my girl.
Found this photo this morning....it was taken with a cell phone, so excuse me please if it comes out a bit grainy in the post.
This photo was taken on a glorious afternoon just before my sweet girl lost her fight with cancer.
I miss her terribly and this photo makes me cry and laugh simultaneously.
She was so beautiful, so affectionate, so damn charming, and the greatest cookie snagger!
I miss you my Char Char

6 comments:

  1. I cried just reading this post Maria! Hugging you from afar. I know she's smiling down on you saying " Hey mom Im okay, Im up here hanging out with Steph's dog Paco, He's kinda cute too and were gonna go roll in the grass and swim in the water :)"
    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you are feeling, hon. It's been 5 weeks since Riley passed and I still cry each day. Sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria
    It is so nice to see those memories. Isn't that what we're all trying to create for people?

    I know you lost a great friend. I'm glad she's hanging with Paco!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant gal. i LOVE a dog with a white face...so much history and wisdom in their eyes. She was so lucky to have been loved by you, and you her.

    I know the pain well. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been a year since losing my Ginger and it's still so hard, Maria. I still find myself crying all the time, missing her constantly. I know how you feel. We are so lucky to have had these special girls in our life. XOXO

    ReplyDelete