Monday, December 29, 2008

Time for a little break...

The kids and I are packing up the car with gifts, treats and dog bones to go visit more family in the Berkshires for a few days.
They are very excited for their last road trip of 2008. Me, I am excited to be off duty from "my real job" for three days, for the ability to go to Borders and to be able to purchase gas for under 2 dollars/gallon. Island life is wonderful, but it has its disadvantages too.
I leave you with some images from a fun shoot in November. Carly is a rescued greyhound, her sweet brother Teddy, a cockapoo. The photos were a surprise for Teddy's mom. I have heard through the grapevine that she is very pleased with them......I love my job. They are such great dogs, so different from each other; the best of friends. What a blast we had!
Stay tuned for changes to this blog in the next few weeks. I want bigger photos, bigger everything so I am changing it up a bit......my fellow photographer friends have given me a little info about a different host so that I can make the photos big, bigger, biggest...the way I like them.
Please, as a reminder, all photos on this blog are copyrighted. They are my property.
Please do not copy, reproduce these photos in any form. If you would like a print for your personal use, you are welcome to contact me.
Happy 2009 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment