Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry after Christmas

What a beautiful Christmas. Hope everyone had a wonderful day filled with family, friends, love and yummy treats. As you can see, we had a gorgeous brilliant day here in the middle of the Atlantic. I think the dogs would have preferred snow but they managed to still enjoy themselves.
I so missed the mark with focus on one of these but I had to show you all 'cause it is one of the best examples of my little girl Sophie's personality. She is such a spitfire....She was completely egging on her brother to try to grab her stick.
I am so excited to post photos in the upcoming days from my surprise shoots in the past month......now that the holiday is passed, I can share with you some great images of these beautiful dogs.
Stay tuned for photos of Teddy and Carly, and a family of 4 hysterical pooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment